The 2016 Awards application deadline is 5 PM, Friday, May 20, 2016.
In addition to your narrative responding to the application questions, you are required to submit the following materials.
IMPORTANT: Applications missing any of these documents will NOT be forwarded to the Selection Committee for consideration.
1. Completed cover page.
2. Completed Readiness Assessment
3. Completed Application (Responses to questions)
4. Application Checklist. Download this form.
5. If your organization is required to obtain an annual audit, include your latest audited financial statement. Include any management letter or other formal communications from your auditor. If this letter reflects any material deficiencies, please provide a copy of your response to this letter sent to your auditor.
6. If your most recent audit (or Financial Review) covers a period that ended prior to March 31, 2016, provide an interim financial statement (statement of income and expenses and balance sheet) covering the period through March 31, 2016. Copy of your budget for the current fiscal year.
10. A list of your Board of Directors and their organization affiliations. Download this form.
11. A copy of your Organizational Chart
Contact Melkis Alvarez-Baez, Awards Program Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-502-4191 x. 225.